“We ask justice, we ask equality, we ask that all the civil and political rights that belong to citizens of the United States be guaranteed to us and our daughters forever.” —Susan B. Anthony, Declaration of Rights for Women, July 1876
Dynamic women working together can achieve great outcomes. Are you up to the task? If so, please email Christina Scherer, with your contact information and we will get in touch with you!
We’re looking for women who want to jump in and make a difference in Santa Cruz County. Our monthly club meetings are friendly gatherings where we work together on providing local women and girls with access to the education and training they need to achieve economic empowerment.
Our members are volunteers who often lead busy lives and have different amounts of time they are able to give. We appreciate all our members, regardless of their level of involvement. Every bit of help makes a difference!
Come join our dedicated, volunteer team of women. Here are some members with whom you’ll be sharing your talents.
Membership Benefits Include
- Opportunities to help build financial support for women and girls in Santa Cruz County who are struggling to complete their education
- Fun and friendship with club members and other Soroptimists throughout the world
- Great opportunity for new-comers to meet like-minded women and get acquainted with the community
- Respect and credibility for the work you do
- A sense of unity and purpose while working to achieve common goals
- Work with other local women’s group on issues important for the advancement of women and girls